Coaching for your interviews and presentation
Leadership and management roles are hard to win. If you are stepping up in seniority, moving into a new area of expertise or industry, you will be really tested. You’ll need to clearly articulate the value that you’ll bring and ally any fears your new employer may have. Your experience, leadership credentials, gravitas, knowledge, expertise and style will all need to shine through. You will also have to demonstrate your cultural fit and reassure your potential new colleagues that you are someone they can and really want to work with. So how will you stand out from the other candidates and win this job you really want?
Helping you be your very best
- Work with you to understand your potential employer and really get under the skin of what and who they are looking for
- Crystallise your “why you” and your key messages
- Prepare and rehearse you for interview questions that will probe your competencies, strengths and weaknesses
- Coach you in your communication skills and style
- Help you to create and deliver a fantastic presentation if this is required in the interview process
- Boost your confidence and instil belief in your capabilities.
How will your coaching work?
My service will be tailored to you. I will work to suit your requirements, your location and timings. The following is a typical engagement:
1. Via telephone and e-mail, you’ll brief me on the role and the organisation and I will do further background research to get prepared for your first in-person coaching session.
2. During your first in-person coaching session (typically 2.5 hours), I will help you crystallise your “why you”, create your key messages and responses to questions. We will work on your content and structure of any presentation / case study that you need to prepare.
3. During your second in-person coaching session (typically 2 hours), we will work on your interview technique and rehearse your responses and your presentation delivery until you are brimming with confidence and ready to nail it.
The difference you’ll see
“Marco helped me reduce the clutter and focus on the big picture expected in a senior role. He helped me articulate a clear and compelling proposition regarding the value I would bring the company. His belief in me helped me to believe in myself and land the role”.
Director of BD & Marketing, Global Consultancy Firm
What makes me qualified to coach you?
I’ve been in your shoes and the shoes of your potential employer. I have spent over 25 years working in industry with the last 12 years in director level global roles. During this time, I had to win roles and promotions as I moved up the ladder and of course I was on the other side, recruiting senior team members.
In 2012, I set up my coaching practice. I specialise in executive coaching and training. I am an expert in public speaking and communication skills. I have experience on all continents, a wide understanding of business both in professional services and other industries. I am an MBA and constant reader of business news and research.
I have a warm, engaging and friendly style and I am passionate about helping my clients. I will bring you my expertise, energy and dedication to help you win this job that you really want.
Contact me at
+44 (0)7912 120473